Johnson's Band Rehearsal Hall
Next | Previous | Return to Map
The original building was moved to this site from Burnham. It was rebuilt to accommodate rehearsals of the Johnson Band, which played at town picnics, dances, and events such as the high school's dedication. Later, the Trinity Lutheran Men's Club purchased the building. For men only, the club was used for card games, pool, and fellowship. Eventually ladies were invited, and pinochle parties were held once a month. In 1943 the clubhouse building was sold and converted to a private residence.