Ebert General Store
Next | Previous | Return to Map
The vacant lot adjacent to the museum was the site of the Ebert General Store. Owned and operated by William and Arthur Ebert, the store carried a complete line of mens' and ladies' clothing, shoes, dry goods, and general merchandise. The second floor of the building was used as a meeting place for the Masonic Lodge. The store closed in 1941, and the building was torn down.