The Francis O. Hull Post 9412 V.F.W. Hall
Next | Previous | Return to Map
The red building is the former V.F.W. Hall. Built on the foundation of the Harvey Grund home, which had been destroyed by fire, it was constructed by local veterans of the First and Second World Wars. The post was named for a local veteran who was killed in 1944 in an airplane crash near Dover, England. During the 1950s and '60s the hall was used for dances, wedding receptions, and other special events. The building is now privately owned.