St. Susann's Catholic Church
Next | Previous | Return to Map
Built on land donated by the Starke Land and Lumber Co., the parish was served by priests from Frankfort. Due to a decline in membership, it was sold in 1951. The building served as the township recreation center for many years, until the Arcadia Lions purchased it in 1972 for their clubhouse. The building has been substantially altered over the years.